Re: dummy load to attenuator mod #dummyload

KEN G4APB

For those of you that do not want to tie up a DVM with the dummy load to read the voltage when doing RF power measurements, I have used a QRPLabs Clock unit and the temperature probe inputs simply with potentiometers on the inputs to set a suitably scaled reading on the display.

See my attached photo showing bottom RH corner a reading of 24.6 volts corresponding to my QCX-mini output power of 5.6 Watts as measured on my ATU-100. The scaling I chose (0-50) will handle up to 20 watts corresponding to 50v input for 5 volts to the input to the clock temp probe input.

73 Ken G4APB