Re: New kit: 50W PA for QCX

jerry@tr2.com

Did you catch the price of the KPA? $650... That's a lot for
100W. I was looking at it because I just scored a QRP K2 transceiver on Ebay.

- Jerry KF6VB

On 2021-06-22 13:12, wb8yyy via groups.io wrote:
i suspect so with careful tuning. Take a look at the 100 watt PA for
the K2, maybe its called the KPA - anyway the assembly manual has a
schematic and parts list. the 10/12m and 15/17m filters are shared as
I recall. But please note its the combination of filter response and
the amplifier bias that allows meeting harmonic regulations.
73 Curt
Links:
------
[1] https://groups.io/g/QRPLabs/message/67617