Re: TNT Shipping

Yup, they really are the best bet: I ordered a QCX+30 and an extra encoder for my AGC project on 26th May, the package shipped (paperwork-wise) 1st June, was picked up by the local carrier on 2nd June, spent the night of the 3rd/4th in Grace-Hollogne, Holland, was at the local FedEx (presumably) office at 6:30 this morning, and arrived in Elk River MN late this afternoon, 7th June.
The remarkable thing is that it took only 17 hours to get from first TNT pickup to Holland. Hans (pardon me: "Summers International" !) must have VIP status. Then, in the tracking log, they actually apologized that "there's been a delay", bless 'em.
Then just three days to get to US and up the road to me.
One has no right to expect more than that.
--
Julian, N4JO.