From: Roger N5RWK <rwklein@...>
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 7, 2021 12:01 pm
Subject: [QRPLabs] Battery for QCX Mini #qcxmini

I'm just about finished building my QCX-mini 40m.  I'm very impressed with the elegant design, as well as the fit and finish of the kit - Hans has done an outstanding job.   The mini makes my original QCX look...clunky.

I also wanted to mention that the Talentcell 12V 3AH Lithium battery is a perfect complement to the QCX-mini.  They are almost exactly the same size, so you can velcro or rubber-band them together.  Just add a double-ended power connector - the Talentcell even provides an on/off switch.

The Talentcell battery may be had at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7Z9Z1N/

73,

Roger N5RWK