Re: TNT - QLG2 Arrived in VE7-land

Hew Lines

I just ordered mine today .......  We'll see if I can get fewer reports since our PO is closer than yours  :=))

We got to Comox yesterday afternoon. Sure glad we have AC in the trailer. Hi to Doris

73 Hew

On 2021-06-02 11:03 a.m., Rick Williams - VE7TK via groups.io wrote:
After a world-wide odyssey, my QLG2 has arrived. It has visited Turkey, Belgium, USA (Memphis) and Canada. According to the less than stellar TNT tracking it has been across Canada twice. The last time it made the 3,500km trip in a matter of a few hours. (No I don't believe that either!)

It looks like the major delay and period of "radio silence" was in Canada Customs.

Now that I have a hint as to what the TNT tracking actually "says" after it has left Europe, I'm more confident that eventually TNT will deliver (tracking summary below). Thanks for making this option available Hans.

--
73, Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com