Re: Just completed a QCX Mini 20M build #20m

Thanks for this summary and the links, Louis.
As it happens, last week I finally found enough spare change to order a 30+ to fill the gap between my 20 and 40 classic QCX's, and I look forward to lighting up the soldering iron again. I'd heard that 30 is a good band, sharing benefits from 20 and 40, and I decided to make the leap as a celebratory gift to myself as I think I may finally just be good enough to hold a QSO at 10WPM after a lot of struggling these past two years. I probably won't have to worry about Mexican or Indonesian fishermen up here in  central Minnesota, but who knows?

--
Julian, N4JO.