Re: I just jumped off my safe zone

wa8yan.radio

Yes, I also got the dummy load and the tcxo comming.

-------- Original message --------
From: Julian N4JO <n4jo@...>
Date: 6/1/21 10:44 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] I just jumped off my safe zone

Buy the dummy load with the QCX and build that first, just to help you remember which end to hold the soldering iron..

I worked for Heathkit in Gloucester, England, back in the mid 70's: I'll bet dollars to donuts you won't do anything as bad as some of the kits I had to get working... and that includes instruments like the oscilloscopes that one might presume were built by people with some kind of fore-knowledge...

--
Julian, N4JO.