Re: Just completed a QCX Mini 20M build #20m

Forgive me if I'm missing something, but isn't the whole point of a keyer that you don't have to do multiple fast taps of the dit paddle yourself? The keyer is there to do it for you.

If you insist on keying out dits yourself, and the keyer appears to be messing with your faster-than-programmed-speed keying, then you might look to see if you have the auto space function turned on - menu item 4.5,  page 85 in the Rev 5b manual - that will certainly mess with you.
--
Julian, N4JO.