Re: qcx+ resistor r35 #qcxp40 #missing

Ronald Taylor

That works. Just put one end of each resistor in each of the two holes and connect the other ends of both resistors together.

Ron

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 13:49 YannigR via groups.io <yannig.robert=laposte.net@groups.io> wrote:
On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 01:14 AM, G3SPL wrote:
R35 is part of the high pass for the CW filter. I think it would be wise to try 2 resistors in series as you suggest to make up a value reasonably close to 750K. If its value was not important, I guess the CW filter designer would have used the more common 680K resistor value, so best to get as close as you can with 2 resistors.
Thank you,

I am a bit of a beginner, how do you it ? Just slide each resistor in a hole then solder together the other side ?

Yannig - F4IUJ