First SOTA outing with QCX Mini #sota

ND6P

I activated a SOTA summit yesterday with my newly built QCX Mini.  For a paddle, I stuck a Ham Radio Guys paddle onto the mini with some double-sided PVC tape.  It held well.  Paddle worked great and the Mini worked well also.  My only comment for improvement has to do with the CW sidetone.  I had it turned down all the way in the config, but when I had to open the volume up all the way to copy the weak ones, the sidetone was blowing my ears off.  A sidetone with a constant volume, regardless of the setting of the volume control, would be a nice improvement.  Nice SOTA rig otherwise.