Re: Idea for future QSX production

Greg Walters

I understand your perspective Hans, and would tend to agree. But I must admit, I believe there are a large number of us out here that would be willing to finance that endeavor if you were willing. Again, please don't do it, as you will most certainly regret it.

Once complete, as you wait on receipt of your ordered kit parts, perhaps preorders would work, as we are becoming accustomed to the current situations with the current supply chains.

(I think I have some orders coming from you sometime... no rush).

Thank you for all you do for us, Hans.
Greg
KY4GW