Re: QXC Mini Freezing up/Phantom Presses (2021 REV 2 Board)

kacymcginnis@...

Mont,
You may have a point there. It very well could be heat related.

The first power up today I timed and malfunctions started at 58 seconds after power up. After power cycling with no cool down time it goes straight into freakout mode. If the QCX sits for a bit before applying power again it takes between 0 and 30s to start malfunctioning.

I'll look and see if I can find some canned air. Very good idea.

Unfortunately I don't have another ATMega328 laying around to try.