QCX+ building

dmcferran5@...

Hello All,
I have just started to build my new 20m QCX+ kit and have a query about the windings on T1 which I hope some kind member can resolve. I have completed the windings and have fitted the 8 leads into the board, and have checked the DC continuation between points 1-2, 5-6, 3-4, and 7-8 ( ie. the 3 sec. and 1 prim.windings) ,these are connected OK.
HOWEVER, I also get DC between point 3 and 1 and 2, which I don't think should happen from my fairly limited circuit reading abilities. Before proceeding with the rest of the board I obviously must get this sorted so if anyone could set me straight on this I would appreciate it.

David.