Re: qcx20 #20m mini #20m

Hans Summers

Hi Paul

Don is referring to a Rev 2 PCB, with the 78M05 voltage regulator; D33, C21 and C22 were moved slightly to make space for the bigger regulator, and the manual has not yet been updated for Rev 2.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 8:54 AM Paul AI4EE <nadie1943@...> wrote:

The manual, including the pictures of the construction, both show vertical mounting. I see no disagreement with the board. Look closely.

On 2/25/2021 12:37 AM, Don Blachura via groups.io wrote:
I am starting the build for the qcx-mini (20 meters). Noticed that the main board is different then the manual.
c21 and c22 are both vertical and so is d33.
Am I on the rite track following the markings on the main board?

Don...w2xb

Sorry if I missed the mod.