Re: New QCX Mini finally here

Hans Summers

Thanks William, Jim

Good luck with the builds!

All the batch 2 boards have been through my test jig (YouTube video filming still pending), and passed 21 tests with results all within the defined ranges.

The number hand-written on the bag label isn't really a serial number, it's just a batch test number. I have all the test results filed individually in a database, indexed by this number; just in case if anyone ever has any problems in future, I'll be able to retrieve their specific test result.

That could inform additions or modifications to the 21 test cases, or perhaps changes to the pass/fail criteria. I'm pretty sure that won't happen, but I wasn't taking any chances, I didn't want to leave any stone unturned in order to make sure none of the batch #1 issues are ever seen in batch #2.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, 07:18 k6whp <k6whp@...> wrote:
Similar report per Hans' status.

My Mini shipped from Turkey on 12 Feb 2021 and arrived in DM13ar on 24 Feb 2021 at 1500 PST via Fedex. It is (I believe) serial number 175 and possessed the treasured "QC Passed" sticker.

Looking forward to the build and am supremely grateful to Hans for the extra steps he took to build the QC jig and perform the tests. As with my previous QCX variants, I am astounded at the care and genius that went into this -- especially for the price.

Thank you, Hans!
--
William, k6whp