Re: Latest QCX-mini pcb rev.2 and C38 mod #manual #mods #pcbversion #qcxmini #c38

Hans Summers

Hi John

Whatever smokes, it won't be that regulator :-D

And remember, all Rev 2 boards have been through my super-duper test jig and passed its 21 tests. All 1,000 boards. Yes the test jig really did survive that beating!

73 Hans G0UPL

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 3:04 PM <john@...> wrote:
Hi Hans,
that was quick!  Thanks for getting back, saves me a fiddly job.
Others reaching the same point may see this thread and know they can skip the mod.
I've enjoyed the build, now girding my loins for the smoke test!
All the best, and thank you!
John
G3ZTU