From: Steven Dick
Sent: 09 February 2021 22:34
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] Talk: 8pm UTC, Tues 9th Feb - Long Island CW Club - learning and improving morse code for all

I had the same problem.  It didn't start automatically.  I found you had to refresh your browser after it started and then it worked.  Sorry you missed it. It was an excellent presen
However, it IS available for re-watching on youtube at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QSeuNQae4E

Their website is at https://longislandcwclub.org/  1314 members, 50 states, 25 countries, 75 classes. It's a large and enthusiastic organization.

-Steve K1RF