Re: Help needed diagnosing newbuild QCX+

Alan G4ZFQ

Naturally I have read the troubleshooting sections including the page you linked,
Leo,

OK but you did not say you looked there.
It is essential that that stage is reached. Nothing will work until you have the correct display. There must be something wrong in that little section.
Have you checked the 20MHz crystal?

I do not know how good you are but check the solder joints, one of the most frequent causes of problems.

73 Alan G4ZFQ

which is why I included a reasonably exhaustive list of
actions and measurements taken. Unfortunately the remedial actions had no effect which is why I am asking here.