Re: Defective C14 on mini

Roelof Bakker

Hello all,

My 20m QCX-mini arrived today in good order.
After seeing photo's of boards with damaged parts here, I was quite eager to put my mind at rest.

Using a head loop and strong light, I inspected meticulously all SMD parts and the soldering.
All parts were perfect and the soldering was first class.

It will be some time before I will assemble the QCXmini as it is number 4 in a line of kits yet to be
assembled. Just finishing a QCX+ for 80m, which worked first time. Only power output is a bit low, which
must be solved first before moving on to the next project!

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt