Re: Clock display

Rick Williams - VE7TK

The Alternating between multiple displays functions with both the 2x16 and 4x20 displays. I have personalized my clock taking advantage of this feature.

In photo below lines 1 and 2 alternate UTC/Local time. Line 3 alternates Inside and Outside Temps and line 4 displays Lat, Long, Satellite info and finally Callsign and Maidenhead info ( 4 different items on a single line at 4 second intervals).

Also, I have found the yellow/green LCD screen (currently used on the QCX mini) to be much better in variable light sources than white on blue display.

Enjoy your clock. This is a neat, useful little kit and a lot of fun!
--
73, Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com