Re: QCX Challenge poll #poll-notice

Colin Weaving

I agree about keeping the QRP frequencies for QRP.

I know how annoying it is to be swamped with QRO stations ( particularly at weekends / contests ). In fact I have almost given up operating on 20 M other than mid week.

Perhaps a rule of thumb would be to operate the 50 W at 14.055 or 14.065MHz. Close enough but keeping within the spirit of reserving QRP frequencies. Yes, I know there is no specific regulation, but it would be harder to protest or complain about high power encroachment if we are doing it ourselves.

Colin M3WCK