Re: U3S WSPR on 30 m Error after transmission #u3s #30m

jakob@...

I have further tested the U3S. The problem occurs on all 6 bands, with antenna or dummy load. I have re-arranged external cables too. No difference. It is now very clear to me that the program is corrupted and needs to be re-flashed. Maybe I even need to replace the MCU chip ATmega328P. I will study how I can reflash that thing. I probably buy some replacement chips, since they come for less than $2.00.
Can anybody point me to the best instructions on how to re-flash? Is in-circuit reflashing possible, or do I need additional circuitry? I have Windows 10 PCs.
Thanks for all the help.
73 de AA0JR Jakob