Re: Need 0dbm (1mw) power reference

KEN G4APB

OK Shane,
I understand now. There was a dc blocking cap to the output, I have added pictures of the irf510 drive (CH1 -DC coupled- 0v on bottom line) for total input currents of 25mA, 50mA, 85ma and 150mA, each achieved as I increase the bias voltage, and CH2 shows the DC coupled output swing. You can see at 150mA level and highest I dare go, bias voltage gives a reduced output.

Also, the drive is not square wave, it is what I get using an ex-or gate as the oscillator, see pic of  level before buffer to .irf510.

73 Ke G4APB