Re: #u3s QCXPTXCO install #u3s

KEN G4APB

Hi Brian,
thanks to your pictures, I modified my multiband U3S to take this QRPLabs 25MHz TCXO module, however, I connected GND to pin 1 and Vdd to pin 18 on the Si module. This worked very well and it was very satisfying to see a line of 0Hz drift results on all bands from 160m to 10m, something I never achieved before even with the QRPLabs OCXO.
Annoyingly, the latest version of wsjt-x v2.2.2 has a ‘sub process error’ bug when bandhopping. Has anyone found a fix for this? I had to revert to v2.2.1 to test my U3S WSPR decoding.

73 Ken G4APB