Re: U3S Resetting Itself After Adjusting Bias

jakob@...

I had a similar effect when I first turned on and increased the bias to create RF into a dummy load. I used a (cheap) lab power supply with a current limiter and two 6 ft wires laying on the desk. Then I tried with a  2A USB power adapter and it worked. I also checked/resoldered all current bearing solder joints, The final configuration is different with a supply voltage of 13.6V and two small adjustable buck downconverter, one for 5 V to the logic, the other for a higher voltage for the PA stage.
Good luck, AA0JR