From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of KEN G4APB via groups.io
Sent: 10 September 2020 07:39
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] Low Pass Filer Board Timing. #U3s #bpf #wspr

Hi Phil, I think the way it all works is the lpf is selected prior to the next transmission slot as soon as the last transmission finishes. I.e, in the case of wspr transmissions, there are a few seconds gap so the next lpf/relay in sequence is selected and so has no time delay before start of the next transmission.
73 Ken G4APB