Re: QCX-mini update

Hans Summers

Hi Michael

Shout out to the Norcal 40A in the background of the QCX Mini video :)

I had an original back when they came out. Never finished it and it was lost to the turmoils of a tumultuous life. For the memory I bought another from Wilderness at Ozarcon 2007. I built it but the frequency annunciation didn't work and I didn't have time at that moment to investigate that... so put it on the shelf. Where it still sits 13 years later. Different continent (twice), different shelf (thrice). Same concept. I'll fix it one day...