QCX+ mechanical problem

K3YV <eeb3568@...>

I just finished the 40m QCX+ radio. I had problems assembling the read-out circuit board.
1. The trouble was with the nylon nut (and black screw) located near the volume control. The nylon nut was simply too large to fit next to the volume pot. I had to file down one side of the nut to allow it to sit next to the pot (R1). Doing this allowed the nut to center on the black screw.
2. Also, the nylon nut that is near the rotary counter, sits on top of a solder pad when drawn tight to the PC board. That does not seem right. Did anyone else have this problem? This is production version 1.05. I just received and built it this week.