QRP labs Arduino Shield Kit Schematic #shield

KG5ZID Hardy

Is there a better schematic than the hand-drawn one shown in the assembly instructions? I am attempting to use this shield with an AD9850 DDS module, and the LPF kit. In particular, the AD9850_reset pin is not shown on the hand drawn schematic. Using the numbering scheme used on the schematic, this would be pin 15, next to Data pin 14 on the module header. On my shield, this pin appears to be grounded. Furthermore, the header pin which would normally connect to the Arduino Uno D12 pin also appears to be grounded. This is shown on the schematic to be connected to Band 4. I don't see any solder bridges but that's always a possibility!
--KG5ZID Hardy