Re: QRP-LABS Low Pass Filter upgrade

Hans Summers

Hi JP

For 100W everything would have to be BIGGER. Bigger toroids, higher voltage capacitors, larger PCB traces, bigger connectors. You could use the same component values. Just design a PCB around larger components. If wishing to use relay-switching I think you'd also need to use BIGGER relays!

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 7:16 AM J P Watters via groups.io <jpwatters=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hans,

I found in past posts that your LowPass Filters could safely handle 10 Watts.

I have a 1.8mhz-54mhz 100W amplifier that I am searching to add switchable LPF's to it.

Is it possible to update your LPF's to handle 100W? If so can you recommend the components to do so.

..jpw J P Watters
KC9KKO
Morris, IL USA