Re: GPS and Message Tags. #u3s

Dean Smith

The current version of firmware is 3.12a.To my knowledge, all the previous versions of the firmware are in the files section.
There has not been in my mind a revision to the lat/long tags since creation by Hans, maybe somebody else knows different (chime in).
But one is puzzled why you would send position data in raw format? Due to position ambiguity (GPS wandering) the last digits are changing all the time! USA military spec for outsider unpaid use!  A QRA locator of four and 6 digit is usually more than adequate for most use.