From: QRPLabs@groups.io <QRPLabs@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sheldon Hartling
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 4:57 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] Up-to-date QCX+ tips as of July 25, 2020 #qcx+ #case #enclosure #manual

Hi Bernie,
I added an album to the Photos section called "QCX+ Front Panel Assembly" with the information/photos I shared a few days ago with the Facebook QRP-LABS Builders Group.  I figured it was probably better to post the pictures than to send them in-line in a message.

"Building my second QCX+, I decided to build the front-panel first and to take advantage of some of the things I learned during my first build. This one went much smoother. See captions on photos."

73,
Sheldon VE1GPY