Re: Up-to-date QCX+ tips as of July 25, 2020 #qcx+ #case #manual #enclosure

Sheldon Hartling

Hi Bernie,
I added an album to the Photos section called "QCX+ Front Panel Assembly" with the information/photos I shared a few days ago with the Facebook QRP-LABS Builders Group.  I figured it was probably better to post the pictures than to send them in-line in a message.

"Building my second QCX+, I decided to build the front-panel first and to take advantage of some of the things I learned during my first build. This one went much smoother. See captions on photos."

73,
Sheldon VE1GPY