Re: One more problem U3S WSPR

Vernon Matheson

Doug can you take a close up pix of the top of the relay board and post.

Vern

On 2020-08-18 22:15, Doug wrote:

Vernon
I have LPF's in slots 1-4 and have them assigned as such in the configuration with only slot 3 activated. That is for 40 meters and it works fine.
If I deactivate slot 3 and activate any of the other 4 slots that have LPF's in then, it does not transmit and it goes dead.
Now, I do not have an LPF in slot 0.... I did not think I had to have one in 0.... Could that be the problem? They say the relay board can be used by it's self...
Am I wrong ???
Doug WA3ZHG