Re: QCX Firmware change request: Validate CAT frequency values. #qcx #firmware #cat

Sheldon Hartling

Hi Mike,

Now that I (we) have a better understanding of what's happening, I'll try increasing the polling interval to see if it helps.  I also think that until this problem is fixed it may be unreasonable to expect to change VFO frequencies from a logging program.  This will be especially true of logging programs that use a mouse click or mouse wheel to change digits in their VFO displays.  Direct keyboard entry of a new frequency may work.  If the rig is reported offline or unconnected, a quick power off/on will restore the CAT port.  In most cases you can then ask the logging program to retry the comm connection.

Sheldon VE1GPY