Re: QCX Firmware change request: Validate CAT frequency values. #qcx #firmware #cat

ajparent1/KB1GMX

Dave,

7240 was my first check.  He was really on 14.480.  I dropped him and email
and got a "oh crap" response.  Seems it was just operator error.

I have another about 800ft away that has serious harmonic problems
and splatter and blames my radios  (tentec triton, Ft817, Argo505, TS440SAT,
TT Eagle) and I spot him every time on the HP8568, Rigol DSA815t
and TinySA.   I use the FT817 on a dummy load as a monitor as
when he is on hes usually about 40khz wide.  Seems he can't grok
that a SA has no issues with overload.  He is just grossly over
driving the radio or its broke.  I may drop a letter to the FCC for
out of band operation in the 42mhz region.

Allison
Please reply on list so we can share.