Re: Adapt A Bioenno 24v LiFePO4 Battery To Run The QRPLabs 50 Watt PA?

Shane Justice <justshane@...>

Hi Allison! That's great! Congratulations on your retirement!

It would be fun to catch up with Marshall- perhaps we can all rg chew one of these days when I get my antenna(s) up at my new QTH.

73,
Shane

On Aug 12, 2020 at 11:52, ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> wrote:

Shane,

Retired two years ago.  Marshall is local to me and still on the air W1HK.
Had a lot of good fun and worked on a lot of interesting projects like
the body loaded antennas.  Did a lot of field testing, antenna evaluation,
and prototype development.

Allison
Please reply on list so we can share.