Re: Change request, add morse characters #qcx #firmware

William Fogel

Sheldon   Most of us here in the states have no idea what to think about the VA, either! (Veterans Administration) Thanks to all, this thread has been most entertaining. I would strongly suggest that you ask one of the teachers in the LI CW Club. FYI, there is a whole new/older group of us that read it as "SK".

But just remember the FCC saw fit to give me the call  "AG5SK", you think they were trying to tell me something??