Re: Change request, add morse characters #qcx #firmware

Hans Summers

Hi Dick

Thanks, this was requested and is already on the list.

One question I have - do some people say VA and some SK or is it always the same? Is one usage more common than the other? I always thought of it as VA.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:39 PM Dick PA3CW <dick.hissink@...> wrote:
Great little rig the QCX +, very impressed.  A request for a small addition in next firmware:  Please add the morse character + (AR, di dah di dah dit) and VA (di di di dah di dah), i always use them in my messages, and unable to do so yet in QCX.  Small request :)
Thanks!
Dick PA3CW