Re: QCX mini: RF output BNC or SMA #poll-notice

Hans Summers

Yes, I can include the pads for SMA too..

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 7:17 PM <namerati@...> wrote:
I hope the suggestion for including SMA connector pads on the PCB will
still stand, even if SMA is not the "official" connector. (As noted
previously, the SMA connector pad layout also permits the more-reliable
MCX and probably other small-format RF connectors as well)