Re: QCX-mini discussion from Saturday's ZOOM Q&A session

namerati@...

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 03:01:53PM +0300, Hans Summers wrote:
Hi all

I uploaded a 17-minute segment of the recording of Saturday's ZOOM Q&A
session, this segment is about the proposed QCX-mini CW transceiver. I do
hate seeing and hearing myself on video but endured the pain regardless...
see https://youtu.be/KBd8r2kaklc if interested!
That looks fantastic, thank you very much!

Is the layout going to include enough room for an SMD tact-switch straight key* or will it be the keyless design of the QCX+?

* my paddle doesn't like getting up in the morning, and has a habit of crawling out of my bag and back into the comfort of its desk drawer just as I'm leaving. Being able to use the onboard key has therefore saved a few trips. It is definitely not my fault and I am definitely not being forgetful, it's that darn lazy paddle!