Re: QCX mini: RF output BNC or SMA #poll-notice

Hans Summers

Hi all

On the topic of BNC vs SMA preference for the QCX mini RF connector... I closed the poll since it had been open for a few days and I think everyone had a chance.

Of the 5,136 members of this group, 118 votes were received (2.3% voter turnout).

Results:

BNC:  90 votes (76%)
SMA:  28 votes (24%)

So. There you go. Democracy. Two mainstream choices, neither of which may actually represent your views. Only a minority of voters actually bother to vote. Wow. We might almost be voting for the leadership of our country! Hi hi. Except that the result would be a lot closer and then we could spend the next 4 years arguing about it :-)

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 3:44 PM Hans Summers via groups.io <hans.summers=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

On the proposed QCX-mini, do you prefer a BNC connector like on QCX, or an SMA connector?

1. BNC
2. SMA

Vote Now