Re: Recording of QRP Labs HQ tour

John Baines

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the workshop tour and zoom meeting.

I would look forward to a monthly zoom meeting.

72/73
John
M0JBA

On 10 Aug 2020, at 08:41, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Thanks for attending, Shane!

The Zoom sessions were the most fun part of the QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo, as far as I am concerned. Yet - ZOOM is not even part of the expo! So we could run such a session once a month or something for QRP Labbers to get together. That would be fun and would be a lot cheaper than the Expo :-)

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 5:31 AM Shane Justice <justshane@...> wrote:
Hans,
Thank you for posting the tour of QRPLabs!

It was quite interesting to see your work area! I enjoyed your story about acquiring your test equipment in Japan.

Thank you, as well for the time you spent today hosting the conversation today! I apologize for having to leave the conversation so abruptly, upon the arrival of my friend. I hope you will offer another opportunity to chat again in another zoom session in the near future.

Best regards to you and your family!

73,
Shane
KE7TR

On Aug 9, 2020 at 15:01, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi all

I uploaded to YouTube, the recording of the ZOOM live video presentation tour of QRP Labs HQ from 08-Aug-2020 1800Z at the QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo. See https://youtu.be/0qa3wMkMhsU

It isn't a very high quality video but this is what the ZOOM recording function produces so we're stuck with it.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com