Re: 0.03w RF output, 1w at transistor drains, Help? #qcx

Ben

For measuring capacitors and inductors I have recently bought the Peak LCR45. Really like it. With this meter I found that I had fried my C25 and C26. You can buy a replacement part to be sure, or buy a meter to verify I guess?

Regarding the 5.2W. I found the source: https://www.qrp-labs.com/qcx/rfpower.html

Quote:
The scaling of the resistors R56 and R58, which form a potential divider, is such that the maximum reading from this RF power meter is 5.2W. If you see 5.2W on the screen, it means "anything from 5.2W and up". You maxed out the processor's Analog to Digital Converter input.