Re: QCX in WSPR mode with GPS, clock stops (fw: v1.05) #qcx #firmware #gps #wspr #qlg1

Al Holt

Howard,
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give 'em a go and see how mine reacts!

What I started doing was pressing the right (exit) button after powering up and getting the WSPR screen. Pressing the right button exits WSPR mode. I'd wait 'till I got the 1 PPS signal from my GPS and then press the left button for the menu and then right button to exit. Your method is much easier!!

BTW, you might want to check and see if the button cell on the GPS is holding a charge.

73,
--Al