Re: QCX mini: RF output BNC or SMA #poll-notice

Kees T

I would say prefer board mount BNC .....but find one which does not have the plastic housing (I believe they have those). If you are really an industrious builder with all 5 fingers on each hand, cut the plastic off and solder the two locator pins to the bare BNC barrel for mechanical rigidity. they are not connected to anything anyway on the ones I have dissected.  There is also the "locate off board" option ....not preferred.

Having the two footprints on top of each other (BNC/SMA) would allow the option.

73 Kees K5BCQ