#qcx #wspr #firmware #qcx #firmware #wspr

Kalle Johansson

Hello again quick question: My WSPR mode is broken because it refuses to transmit. I recently borrowed another CPU chip and then it works fine. My old chip works fine in RX and TX but it doesn't start the TX when the minute for action comes up in the display. An ordinary CW QSO if no problem but it would be nice to check out some antennas with WSPR again. It started with mishaps with blown finals and holy smoke etc but have repaired that part (again). I know that part of the circuit very well now :-)

I have upgraded the chip to 1.05 but can I do something to "super reset" the chip in EEPROM so that it starts talking WSPR again?

Best Regards /Kalle J. SM3LXI