Re: How about an ultra-portable "QCX mini" version? #qcx

Gwen Patton

Al,
If you're talking about the 40m kit Jack got, it's the VN-4002 by Haru JL1VNQ. I told him about it back in May when I ordered my VN-2002 20m kit, and he said he was going to order one. Looks like they both got shipped around the same time and thus arrived about the same time.

IMG_1864.JPG

In above picture, Red == 40m, Blue == 30m, Green == 20m
I want to find the paddles next to each one, but I don't know that they're made anymore. I'll ask Haru. That green one is sharp, though I'd take any of them!

73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:51 PM Al Clark <hotdogx@...> wrote:
"I just got the 40M version..."