Re: #antenna #qrp-dx Gents - a guide for the Perplexed , and what's more Free. ARRL Antenna basics book. #qrp-dx #antenna

Timothy Fidler

Copyright ? My brother looked for a note in the front of the book and could not find it. Anyway we have the same name.  Tim1 and Tim2. I say Tim2 posted it. I tried to find the velocity of prop on a vendor's site.  The tech data there was very light on. Unfort if I were to buy it here it would have to come from Australia and they have only the MFJ material (Twin core) which I am nervous about.  Thank you for suggesting the scientific method of getting the real data.