Question about a different enclosure #enclosure #qcx40

Darren KN4WML

I have a question maybe someone has run into. I'm building a 40m qcx+ in a different enclosure that's designed for this machine. My original 40m qcx has a page in the manual where it shows you the diagram for the connections to remotely move the dials & buttons.  Has anyone done the + model in an enclosure? Reason being I'm trying to figure which connections on the PCB board I should use. Mainly the 2 buttoms and the power button.   Any ideas or opinion would be appreciated......... thanks

Darren
KN4WML